No Artificial Flavours | No Wheat | No Maida | No Preservative
Enriched with Millets | Goodness of Oats | Unrefined Dhaga Mishri
- Get ready for a chocolatey revolution like no other! Introducing our sensational Millet and Oats Chocolate Cake Mix - the ultimate guilt-free indulgence that will have your absolutely entice your taste buds.
- We are all set to take you on a delicious ride of flavours and textures while keeping it free from refined flour, preservatives, and artificial flavours.
- So, put on your baking hat and start baking, because your taste buds will thank you for it.
Natural unrefined dhaga Mishri, Multi millet flour mix (Natural Ragi, Natural Sorghum), Natural Cocoa Powder, Natural Oats, Natural Rice Flour, Natural lemon juice powder, Natural Vanilla Powder, Natural Baking Soda, Natural Baking Powder, Natural Rock Salt, Natural Guargum, Natural Chia Seeds Powder.Needed Ingredients to Make Cake :-
- Step 1 :- Preheat the oven to 1800c(3500f) Grease a 5 inch round cake tin or line with butter paper.
- Step 2 :- In a large bowl, add the wet ingredients water+thick curd +oil or butter)and whisk well.
- Step 3 :- Add dry ingredients (cake mix and dhaga mishri) to the wet ingredients bowel.
- Step 4 :- Beat well for a few minutes to form a smooth batter.
- Step 5 :- Pour the batter in the cake tin.
- Step 6 :- Put cake tin in a preheated oven and bake for 38-40 on 1800c(3500f) minutes.
- Step 7 :- Allow it to cool for 15 minutes before removing it from the tin.
- Step 1 :- Put a small bowl upside-down or metal trivet at the bottom of the pressure cooker. This prevents the cake tin from touching the bottom directly. Let the pressure cooker heat for 2-3 minutes on a high flame. No water is needed.
- Step 2 :- Grease a 5 inch round cake tin or line with butter paper.
- Step 3 :- In a large bowl, add the wet ingredients (water+thick curd +oil or butter)and whisk well.
- Step 4 :- Add dry ingredients (cake mix and dhaga mishri) and add to the wet ingredients bowel.
- Step 5 :- Beat well for a few minutes to form a smooth batter.
- Step 6 :- Pour the batter in the cake tin.
- Step 7 :- Place the tin in the cooker, Turn the flame down to medium and close the cooker lid without setting a whistle. Let the better cook for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Step 8 :- Insert a fork or toothpick into the cake once it's cooked. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. Allow it to cool for 15 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- Open the pack only when you want to make the cake
- Store in a cool and dark place
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.